Clinical Psychologist Specializing in Individual and Marital Therapy in Huntington, New York
Dr. Joel Kuppersmith in Huntington, New York has more than 30 years of experience in private practice. Dr. Kuppersmith offers a comprehensive range of psychotherapy services to patients on Long Island.
Dr. Kuppersmith’s range of services includes individual, marital & family therapy. He is a highly regarded psychologist who is referred to by physicians and mental health providers. He has presented papers to the American Psychological Association and to the Brookhaven National Laboratories.
Dr Joel Kuppersmith is a caring and experienced therapist who has been providing psychological services and psychoanalytic therapy to the residents of Huntington, NY for over 30 years. He is a distinguished adjunct professor of psychology at Adelphi University where he continues to teach about the values of individual and family counseling.
- Individual/Marital Counseling
- Treatment of Adult Children of Alcoholics
- Psychological Consultation
- Short Term Psychodynamic Psychotherapy
- American Psychological Association
- New York State Psychological Association
- Suffolk County Psychological Association
- National Register of Health Service
- Providers in Psychology